Title IX & Campus Investigations
With the complex challenges that Title IX and its legal requirements present, Title IX investigations require a seasoned practitioner with deep substantive knowledge and a well developed understanding of the unique dynamics involved.
We treat these highly sensitive situations with dignity, discretion, and equity, following due process and fundamental fairness principles. We bring our years of experience in treating interviewees with respect, surfacing information with tact, and navigating complicated matters. Our findings are carefully reasoned, well supported, and documented in comprehensive investigative reports that enable institutions to make sound decisions. And to ensure our investigations comply with Title IX and applicable legal standards, we are committed to continuous learning to stay on top of the evolving law and industry best practices.
Every step of the way, we ensure a first rate investigation that is thorough, impartial, timely, and reliable. For more information about our methods, visit our Approach page.
Title IX/Campus investigation credentials
- Experienced sexual misconduct investigator
- Pre-approved by United Educators to conduct sexual misconduct investigations
- Certified Title IX/civil rights investigator
- Completed hundreds of hours of investigation training to remain at the forefront of a rapidly developing profession
- Association of Workplace Investigators Certificate Holder (AWI-CH)
- Licensed private investigator in Washington and Oregon
Investigations of diverse campus claims
- Title IX and sexual assault
- Intimate partner violence
- Hostile environment
Extensive Title IX and higher education training and certification
- ATIXA Title IX Regulations Implementation Certification Training
- ATIXA Civil Rights Investigator Level 4 Certification Training (Advanced Interviewing)
- ATIXA Civil Rights Investigator Level 4 Certification Training (Due Process)
- ATIXA Civil Rights Investigator Level 3 Certification Training (Sexual Violence)
- ATIXA Civil Rights Investigator Level 2 Certification Training (Advanced)
- ATIXA Investigation Report Writing Certification Training
- ATIXA Title IX Rationale Writing Best Practices Training
- ATIXA Stalking Allegations Workshop Training
- ATIXA Gender Identity on Campus Training
- ATIXA K-12 Civil Rights Investigator Certification Training
- ATIXA Title IX Hearing Chair Certification Training
- ATIXA Title IX Hearing Officer and Decision-Maker Certification Training
- ATIXA Title IX Hearing Officer and Decision-Maker Interactive Mock Hearing Training
- ATIXA Title IX Athletics Certification Training
- ATIXA 504/ADA Coordinator Certification Training (including Title IX on pregnancy and related conditions)
- T9 Mastered Three-Day Training for Campus Investigators (2016)
The 2020 Title IX regulations require the public display of Title IX training materials. The ATIXA (Association of Title IX Administrators) training materials can be found on this website: https://atixa.org/2020-regulations-requirement-posting-of-training-materials.