Title IX Investigations
We offer Title IX investigations of claims of sex discrimination, gender-based and sexual harassment, sexual assault, stalking, and intimate partner violence.
Title IX law is a rapidly evolving challenge for educational institutions across the country, and investigations are increasingly common. We conduct them with the impartial perspective so crucial to all parties. Through our experience in workplace investigations, we have honed our objective acumen over many years and diverse cases.
We treat these highly sensitive situations with dignity and discretion, following due process and fundamental fairness principles as appropriate. To ensure investigations comply with Title IX and applicable legal standards, we stay on top of the rapidly evolving law.
We bring our years of experience in workplace investigations to Title IX cases, treating interviewees with respect, surfacing information with tact, and navigating sensitive matters to address subtle, nuanced issues. Our findings are carefully reasoned, well supported, and documented in comprehensive investigative reports. Every step of the way, we ensure equitable treatment through investigations that are prompt, thorough, impartial, and reliable.
Trish Murphy has completed extensive Title IX training and has satisfied the 2020 Title IX regulations’ training requirements. Her Title IX training and certifications include:
- ATIXA 2020 Regulations Implementation Certification Training
- ATIXA Title IX Hearing Officer and Decision-Maker Certification Training
- ATIXA Civil Rights Investigator Level 4 Certification Training (Due Process)
- ATIXA Civil Rights Investigator Level 3 Certification Training (Sexual Violence)
- ATIXA Civil Rights Investigator Level 2 Certification Training
- ATIXA K-12 Civil Rights Investigator Certification Training
- T9 Mastered Three-Day Training for Campus Investigators
The 2020 Title IX regulations require the public display of Title IX training materials. The ATIXA (Association of Title IX Administrators) training materials can be found on this website: https://atixa.org/2020-regulations-requirement-posting-of-training-materials.